Terms And Conditions
Copyright Information: The material contained on this website is copyrighted by Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race Festival, Inc., a California nonprofit corporation.
Any form of public performance, other use, or the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of this copyrighted material, in any medium or form, is strictly prohibited and may subject the offender to civil liability and severe criminal penalties. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506).
A license authorizing use of copyrighted materials may be obtained by contacting the Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race Festival here.
Official Rules for the "I bet 10,000 people like Pumpkin Races T-Shirt Giveaway"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, ages 13 and older.
How to Enter:
1. To enter the I bet 10,000 people like Pumpkin Races T-Shirt Giveaway (the "Giveaway") click the "Like" button at the top of www.pumpkinrace.com or http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-bet-there-are-10000-people-who-like-Pumpkin-Races/130714196981170?ref=ts. Entries must be received no later than October, 24, 11:59 PM Pacific time (PT). Limit one entry per person, family or household. 2. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible or misdirected entries. 3. Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race Festival or affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. If for any reason the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account.
1. Seven (7) Winners will be chosen at random from the list of Facebook profiles who have entered the Giveaway. Winners will be determined by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this Giveaway are final and binding.
2. Winners will be notified by Facebook message, email or mail. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received within the relevant time period.
1. Seven (7) winners will receive a 20th Annual World Famous Pumpkin Race t-shirt (Approximate Retail Value: $10.00 each).
2. In the event that there is an insufficient number of entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
3. The chance to race your pumpkin racecar on national TV is not a prize in the Giveaway.
This Giveaway is open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, ages 13 and older. Employees, their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household, of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them, and authors are not eligible for this Giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
1. No substitutions, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
2. All expenses, including taxes (if any) related to receipt and use of prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
3. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release ("Affidavit") and if so, the Affidavit must be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected. If a selected winner is under eighteen (18) years of age, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the Affidavit. Should the ARV of the prize equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or a Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of a 1099 Form.
4. By accepting a prize, winners grant to Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, hometowns and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials relating to the subject matter of this Giveaway, including posting on the Sponsor's websites, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
5. By competing in this Giveaway and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and the agencies of any of them and the authors of any books promoted hereby from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense, arising out of or relating to participation in this Giveaway or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
6. Any dispute arising from this Giveaway will be determined according to the laws of the State of California, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
To receive a copy of the winners list, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 15, 2010 to: Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race Festival 210 34th Street Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Attention: T-Shirt Giveaway Winners List.
Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race Festival
210 34th Street
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254